The Buzz on Maid to Clean®
They say you should never judge a book by its cover. To get the inside scoop, go straight to the reviews. At Maid to Clean, we work hard every day to keep our reviews positive and our buzz upbeat. Check out the links below to hear what our clients and the media have to say about us.
Maid to Clean® is proud to be a four-time Angie’s List Super Service Award winner.
Fewer than 5% of companies on Angie’s List qualify for the Angie’s List Super Service Award. Maid to Clean is proud to be a four-time Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner. The Super Service Award is presented to companies that achieve and maintain a superior service record on Angie’s List. To earn the award, a company must maintain a total overall grade point average of 3.5 (A).
Angie’s List is a website forum where thousands of consumers share their ratings and reviews on local contractors and companies in more than 500 different categories. Currently, more than 1 million consumers across the U.S. rely on Angie’s List to help them find the right contractor or company for the job they need done. Members have unlimited access to the list via internet or phone; receive the award-winning Angie’s List magazine, which includes articles on home improvement and maintenance, consumer trends and scam alerts; and they can utilize the Angie’s List complaint resolution service. Get more information about Angie’s List at www.angieslist.com
Maid to Clean® earns top rating in Washington Consumers’ Checkbook magazine
A non-profit consumer information and service resource, CHECKBOOK rates the local service firms in the DC area, based on consumer surveys. Award-winning CHECKBOOK magazine provides independent, non-profit, no-advertising ratings that consumers can trust. Maid to Clean is proud of its consistently top rating. Click to read more about CHECKBOOK.
Fox 5 News at 5
During the holiday season, Fox 5 News featured Maid to Clean in a segment entitled “How to Hire the Right Cleaning Service.” Click here to view the video.
NBC News Channel 4
Washington, DC NBC-affiliate WRC-TV Channel 4′s Going Green feature showcases Maid to Clean’s commitment to green cleaning, through the use of eco-friendly products and gentle cleaning methods that put the safety of children, pets, and the environment first.
Maid to Clean® in print
- Maid to Clean Maryland Office Showcases Green Cleaning in Bethesda Magazine (Feb 2010).
- Cindi Bermudez laughs when she’s asked how she got into the residential and commercial cleaning business; she says it was destiny. Click here to read more.
- We have a policy at Our Town, unwritten as it may be. We write more about what we have directly experienced, and very little about what we haven’t. That being said, I asked Cinderella at Maid to Clean (most folks call her Cindi) to clean my house, so I could honestly vouch for the quality of their service. Click here to read more.
- Washington Blade: Maid to Clean Uses Eco-friendly Cleaning Products. Maid to Clean is an eco-friendly, gay-owned business that is quickly becoming one of D.C’s most respected cleaning companies. Read Washington Blade Article.
- Washington Post: Passing the Sniff Test. Olga Lukianova loved the location, the look and the price of the cute bungalow she and her husband spotted while shopping for a new home — until she swung the front door open. Click here to read Washington Post article.
- ARCSI News, “Profiles in Success” Showcases Cindi Bermudez.
- From her name to her love of cleaning, Cinderella Bermudez was undoubtedly made to clean. Click here to read full article.
Awards and honors
Maid to Clean is proud of the growing number of awards earned by our company and our employees.
- Maid to Clean Earns ARCSI 2009 Best Marketing Piece Award.
- Maid to Clean Wins Best Marketing Piece at ISSA/ARCSI Annual Convention.
- Maid to Clean Receives Best of Alexandria Award 2008.
- Maid to Clean Wins Alexandria Chamber of Commerce Service Business of the Year 2007.
- Maid to Clean Team Leader Kenya Montalvan Wins ARCSI 2006 Professional Cleaner of the Year Award (shown below).