Maid to Clean, a premium green cleaning company, recognizes the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing and our highest priority is the health and well-being of all clients and employees. We are taking preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19 by following the guidance set forth by the CDC and other health agencies.
We encourage our clients to let us know in advance of an appointment, if there are any concerns or special precautions they would like us to take. We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding COVID-19 and act accordingly.
For over 20 years, Maid to Clean has been trusted to care for your homes.
What We Do:
- The Maid to Clean team is fully vaccinated
- Our employees are screened each morning for signs of symptoms or illness and given a questionnaire in regards to contact with a known or suspected case of Covid 19
- We use new cleaning cloths for every home. If you would like the team to use a certain product, feel free to provide and our team will gladly use
- We have a strict policy requiring any employee experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms to stay home. If a team member has symptoms, we prompt them to take a COVID-test. If they are positive, they are asked to stay home for at least 2 weeks (we offer paid sick days for our employees)
- Team members wear gloves, masks, and shoe covers for each home
- We have trained our team members on the new procedures and provided checklists to facilitate compliance
What Our Clients Do:
- We call clients 30 minutes prior (when they request it), some choose to stay in one room while we clean, and then we will clean that room last so they can move to another room in the property. Other clients decide to leave their home
- Some clients also leave their windows open to help air out the property
- Maid to Clean asks clients that do decide to stay home while their home is being cleaned, to stay in one room and wear a mask around our team