We work hard every day to provide superior service and exceed the expectations of our clients. It shows in our great reviews and positive press.
Awards and Distinctions
Five Time Angie’s List Super Service Award
Fewer than 5% of companies on Angie’s List qualify for the Angie’s List Super Service Award. The Super Service Award is presented to companies that achieve and maintain a superior service record on Angie’s List. To earn the award, a company must maintain a total overall grade point average of 3.5 (A).
Top Rating in Consumer Checkbook
A non-profit consumer information and service resource, CHECKBOOK rates the local service firms in the DC area, based on consumer surveys. Award-winning CHECKBOOK magazine provides independent, non-profit, no-advertising ratings that consumers can trust.
- ARCSI 2009 Best Marketing Piece Award
- Best Marketing Piece at ISSA/ARCSI Annual Convention
- Best of Alexandria Award 2008
- Alexandria Chamber of Commerce Service Business of the Year 2007
- Team Leader Kenya Montalvan Wins ARCSI 2006 Professional Cleaner of the Year Award
In the News
Fox 5 News at 5
During the holiday season, Fox 5 News featured Maid to Clean in a segment entitled “How to Hire the Right Cleaning Service.” Click here to view the video.
NBC News Channel 4
Washington, DC NBC-affiliate WRC-TV Channel 4’s Going Green feature showcases Maid to Clean’s commitment to green cleaning, through the use of eco-friendly products and gentle cleaning methods that put the safety of children, pets, and the environment first. Click here to view the video.
- Bethesda Magazine, Maid to Clean Maryland Office Showcases Green Cleaning (Feb 2010)
- Cindi Bermudez laughs when she’s asked how she got into the residential and commercial cleaning business; she says it was destiny. Click here to read more.
- Washington Blade, Maid to Clean Uses Eco-friendly Cleaning Products. Maid to Clean is an eco-friendly, gay-owned business that is quickly becoming one of D.C’s most respected cleaning companies.
- Washington Post: Passing the Sniff Test. Olga Lukianova loved the location, the look and the price of the cute bungalow she and her husband spotted while shopping for a new home — until she swung the front door open.
- ARCSI News, “Profiles in Success” Showcases Cindi Bermudez
- From her name to her love of cleaning, Cinderella Bermudez was undoubtedly made to clean. Click here to read full article.